PRP Facial in Blacksburg, VA
Inspire MedSpa is dedicated to inspiring Balanced Life - Healthy Mind.
Want a PRP Facial near Blacksburg, VA?
You may have heard about a new craze called The PRP Facial. This facial uses your own blood to stimulate collagen and encourage new growth. No wonder it is being referred to as the “Vampire Facial.” Despite its edgy nickname, the PRP Facial is actually a great way to naturally and cost-effectively get a more youthful appearance. PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma, which is a part of three main components of your blood. Most people use the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy for face/skin rejuvenation and glow. Our clients find that our PRP skin treatment cost is a lot less than most medical facials. If you are interested in getting a PRP facial and are in the Blacksburg, VA area, Inspire MedSpa is the place for you!
Our team at Inspire MedSpa is located in Blacksburg, VA. We are an attentive staff full of medical professionals with experience performing PRP facials. Stop in for a consultation or call us for more information on what a PRP facial can do for you.
PRP Skin Treatment Cost
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy For Face
Aftercare and heal time with Platelet Rich Plasma therapy for face or hair is relatively minimal compared to other medical facials. When you get Platelet Rich Plasma therapy for face or hair needs, there will always be some much-needed prep and aftercare. Let’s go over a few things you must make sure you do to assure your PRP Facial is the most enhanced that it can be. And if you need information about a PRP facelift, please visit our PRP Facelift Blacksburg page.
At least 24 hours before your Platelet Rich plasma therapy for face or hair, make sure to adhere to the following items:
- Stay out of the sun. Yes, your vampire facial is telling you to not get a sunburn, or be overexposed to sunlight before your treatment.
- Come in makeup free. You don’t want any chemicals from your makeup getting into your skin during this treatment.
- Do not apply any Retin-A products. Retin-A products can mess with the healing time of your skin.
- Try to keep your skin as clear as possible. Acne is difficult to control, but if you have acne on the day of your treatment, we will assess it.
There may be other items that we need you to avoid or take into consideration before your PRP facial. Please make sure to ask a lot of questions during your consultation so we can address any other concerns.
After your Platelet Rich plasma therapy treatment for face or hair, make sure to adhere to the following items to optimize the results of your PRP facial:
- Avoid the sun. Using sunscreen will hurt your skin immediately after a PRP facial, so you will want to avoid the use of sunscreen, and that Blacksburg sun altogether for at least six hours. Again, sun damage is not conducive to your skin creating collagen.
- Wait to apply makeup. Your skin has a ton of tiny little cuts on it. Refrain from using make up for at least six hours after your PRP facial. We may suggest longer based on your skin’s sensitivity.
- No touching. Do not touch your face or treated area for at least six hours after your PRP facial.
Just like with before-care, aftercare will usually have more instructions than the above. We will carefully go over each aftercare recommendation with you before you leave Inspire MedSpa. Because your PRP facial is a medical spa procedure, it’s important to follow all the steps given to you after a PRP facial in order to avoid complications and get the best results.