Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Treatments in Blacksburg, VA
Inspire MedSpa is dedicated to inspiring Balanced Life - Healthy Mind.
Benefit from Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Treatments in Blacksburg, VA
Call us today to learn more!
Our team of highly skilled experts will answer all your questions.
How Does UV Blood Irradiation Work?
UV light may boost the immune system and help fight infections because it affects different blood components. UBI therapy uses a polychromatic device that emits different wavelengths of light.
Each wavelength has a different effect:
- UV light has a sterilizing effect: Therefore, it disinfects blood and may remove toxins. It also affects the osmotic properties of red blood cells. In other words, UV light may kill bacteria and improve blood’s ability to move through cell membranes.
- Blue light improves circulation: By dilating blood vessels and reducing inflammatory markers. As a result, more oxygen and nutrients reach the cells.
- Greenlight: Promotes proper blood function and structure.
- Amber light releases nitric oxide: It dilates blood vessels and may improve communication between cells.
- Red light: May remove toxins from the blood by supporting detoxification. It also stabilizes DNA in cells.
What’s more, UBI may suppress the immune response because it inhibits the excess production and release of cytokines. For this reason, it may be beneficial for treating autoimmune diseases.
Who Can Benefit from a UV Blood Treatment?
UBI Has Been Useful in Treating:
- Allergies – inhaled, food or chemical
- Arthritis – osteoarthritis, rheumatoid or psoriatic
- Autoimmune illnesses – e.g., SLE, RA, Ulcerative Colitis, Scleroderma…
- Candida (yeast) overgrowth
- Acute infections – influenza, cold, viral or bacterial infection
- Eczema & psoriasis
- Fatigue – acute and chronic
- Lyme disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Herpes zoster and simplex
- And many others!